Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'd rather get a Cleveland steamer from a tranny than go back there.

Where to start... Well I know it has been a while but some shit went down, at first not much happened and I didn't have much to write about but now your old lovable asshole is back with a vengeance. I'm not sure when the last one was and I don't care to go look it up.

I was accepted to school for mechanical engineering to start in the fall, not the school I wanted, but it was the one that offered night classes so I can still go to work. I am excited about it because I finally have a purpose in school, I won't have to be a non-union electrician for the rest of my life, and I can quit this job sometime in the foreseeable future. They want me to take calc, chem, physics, and CAD this fall, at least I won't be bored! I felt good for a few days until I had to go back to work for my boss, the temp thing ended and he drug me back kicking and screaming. Every idea that he has that he thinks will save him a buck takes me three times as long to do and is twice as hard for no good fucking reason, but he signs the checks and every now and again he hits a winner so fuck it.

I was dumped via text message... what a crock of shit that was, this broad was a miserable twat all weekend long, even took her out on my buddies boat to cheer her up (shut her the hell up) and nothing was good enough. She had been acting weird for a couple weeks so I figured something was coming, especially when she started not leaving things at my place anymore, partied all week with her friends and didn't have the energy or anything to do anything with me but still bitched about not doing anything. She told me in the text that she realized she couldn't change me... Really?! After knowing me for a year and a half and not noticing any changes at all in the way I live my life or conduct myself (except for getting into my major) you think I would flip a switch and suddenly become this sappy, over emotional shit head? I wish I could convey enough sarcasm here, but I hope you all get the point. Let us get a couple things straight right now. I am not a human blanket, especially when it is hot out. I know you are there and I like you or you wouldn't be here. I don't need to touch you or be touched by you every three minutes to remember these things. I will not spend all day every day fighting to win your affection. If you are that needy, get the shit out. I will not take you to a restaurant that costs $75 a plate every weekend, I am not made of money and until you offer to pay something or do anything but bitch, you can go be a spoiled brat somewhere else.(Special occasions not included in that last one.)

And who the fuck is Carrie Adams?!?! Why did you friend me on facebook? I better know who the hell you are or I better look one hell of a lot better than I think I do and you better like whiskey.

I moved about a week and a half ago, just before Memorial Day for you Yank's. Left the almost country out in Amherst, NY and hit the north towns, in a suburb called University Heights. 4 goddamned doors down from the University I just transferred out of... fuckers. The new place is pretty cool though, the roommates are all cool and all seem clean enough and tidy enough. One is some kind of bacteriologist, one is a pharmacy student unless he decides to go to med school, and the other is an architect. 2 of them like beer, and are all cool to shoot the shit with. I hear the young one scares easily too:) of course, that is the one gone for the summer so I have to wait until fall to fuck with him. I think I could get into a fair amount of trouble on this street, last fall two houses down had naked jello wrestling twice a week.

The shrink put me on this pill called Mirtazipine (sp?) and it was ok for a week or so, but I think the dose needs to be upped. It is supposed to have a pretty good sedative in it, but I sleep worse and worse and still have most the problems as before. The other option was some pill that had an anti-fucking thing in it. I told him if I couldn't shag then we would have bigger problems so let's go with the other one. I can't drink as much on it, but it means I am a cheaper date I guess, hahaha! Now that I am back out on the hunt, I don't need some pill that gives me whiskey dick and kills my drive. I think my next session is tomorrow, so we shall see what happens. This new place I am living in puts me within walking distance to a few bars so at least that will be fun, no more worries abbot having to drive home from the pub!

That is about all I have for now, looking for a new name for the band and a new coozie for my beer, so if anyone has any good idea's or link's, please send them. Have a good rest of the week and do a shot of Jamison for your favorite little piss ant.

Cheers,
Kris

ps. this piece was not edited (as usual) so I apologize for the screw ups.

1 comment:

  1. well, it has been a while since i've had a chance to stop off for some bitter rantings from my fav "lil piss ant".
    i think it's so funny how things come in waves. You just moved, so did i & a few other blog friends i have. all aboard the life trend train!
    As for the coozie/koozie saga... i say "go ahead, be THAT guy, customize your face off" [https://www.beerkoozies.com/shopping/?__VS=default] - not too much $$$ & you can make it say whatever you want!

    As for the chick, fuck it. i mean, being a chick myself, i know how we gals can be needy. we DO need affection. We do need to be told that we're beautiful, we need kisses, we need to be touched, but i'm not at all on the page of the spoiled brats that want want want & don't ever even OFFER to give. fuck that. [cough cough, my boyf should know how lucky he is that i'm NOT that type of girl!]

    As for the meds, good luck. I am not familiar with the drug, itself, but i've been trying out this & that w/ my docs & i'm not sure if anything works as well as it car. aint it some shit that everything that's supposed to fix one thing, really just ends up causing other problems?
    "here, this will cure your acne RIGHT UP, buuut, you'll prob attempt to kill yourself."
    "here, this will absolutely cure your social anxiety, buuuut it'll make you sweat uncontrollably, fart every hour on the hour, spasm & shit your pants... are you pleased that i've cured your SOCIAL ANXIETY? have fun going to parties now! You're welcome."
    -the laundry list of side affects on drug commercials always gets me. i don't understand how any pharm. rep would ever justify those backlash affects!

    Anyway, i'm happy to hear that many things are going well. I hope to hear from you soon!

    xox
    -spanky*

    ReplyDelete