Friday, January 13, 2012

Unemployment day 3...

1056- been up since 0830 cause I finally had to shovel for the first time this season. Glad it held off so long, still pissed and hate snow. Then I tried to find a problem with my bathroom wiring, but the jackass that did it made such a mess out of it I need a few hundred dollars in testers that I do not currently have to do work I would charge over 50 an hour for due to the headache.

Attire- Sweats, had real clothes on to shovel and have a birthday party to attend later so I will have to make myself presentable... goddamnit.


Alcohol- Bought a bottle of rum last night to cure m boredom, it kinda worked and now I want to build a Rube Goldberg Machine. Trying to avoid the light beer.


Gas- half a tank, baby! Only drove 3 miles yesterday. This weekend will eat some gas though.


Money- 38 dollars less, I bought a huge ass bottle of rum and some soda to go with it. Ordered chicken wings, but I had 20 in my wallet I didn't know about so score on that.


Food- I also got a sub so I have half of that for today and maybe pasta for later, need to go grocery shopping.


Smokes- stayed under a pack yesterday, will have to go to the rez on Monday or Tuesday probably.


Entertainment- Assassins Creed 2. Played about 9 hours yesterday, will probably do the same today unless I take a nap this afternoon.


Status- Still bored, pissed cause the bathroom isn't working, the guys who fixed the shower are the worst plumbers ever and I think one is severely mentally retarded. I don't have the testing equipment I need to fix it without ripping the walls apart or just running new lines and I rent so fuck that. Not doing it for anything less than 65 an hour and that won't happen so I am safe.


Outlook- 4, Not looking forward to next week with not getting a check and having to pay for some shit I need, think I will spend the weekend at a friends house where the bathroom works and the shower hasn't been cobbed together by a retard. Going to try to have a drunk but cheap weekend, I may be able to pull it off.

2 comments:

  1. How about donating your body to science?! Lol Maybe prioritize...you know less booze?! Perhaps? No? Ok fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not less in amount, less in cost:)

    ReplyDelete