Thursday, January 19, 2012

Unemployment day 9...


First things first, I need to deal with this picture...


I think they used actual crack heads for the top row. Most people don't think that is hot at all, those are the ones made fun of and checked into rehab clinics. The chicks on the bottom are good looking, but lets leave numbers out of this because most people lie and exaggerate the numbers anyway. Dress size can't be used either because that is arbitrary and has been changed over the years to make fat people feel better about themselves.

Now for my biggest point...
If you look like the top row, you cannot under any circumstances, post this picture and pretend like you are fighting the power or sticking up for women's rights or whatever the hell they are pissing about this week. That destroy's the whole point unless you really just hate the way you work and want to be thicker... I would rather not bang the top row except for number 1 and would bang 1 and 4 on the bottom row. Yes women models used to be a little bit thicker and yes some of them today (most) are too skinny and look sick. No, not every guy is beating his dick like it owes him money to the top row, very few are.

Now, onto our second order of business.
Mary Mark, you are an idiot but not one of us is surprised. He said that if he had been on one of the planes that went down on September 11th, he would have kicked everyone in the tits and saved the world from communism and hippies. Really...? It didn't take him long to apologize for calling everyone that died that day a pussy. Hey asshole, just because you did a few stunts and pretended to box in a choreographed couple of scenes, you cannot fight off a group of armed bandits who will fight to the death and not give a shit. Your new movie, Contraband, was not that bad, but kind of long.

I bought my books for school today, 350 total for two fucking classes. I need to start selling textbooks to colleges, that is where the money is. My old boss called me today and expects me to quit my union and go back to work for him making less than I am on unemployment... fat fucking chance, I already have a number on the list and a guarantee to return to work when that number comes up and there weren't that many people ahead of me on said list so fuck you. I think I may go out for wings tonight, use found out I don't have gigs this weekend or next so now I need to find something inexpensive to do. 25 cent wings and 6 dollar pitchers of beer, I can handle a bit of that without losing my home and car I think. Time for a nap or some video games, see you fuckers tomorrow.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment