Friday, July 31, 2009

About my bands

Hey, so I figured I keep plugging my bands I should probably talk about them a bit.  I have a metal band called Displaced which I play drums for.  I have been with these cats for a couple months now and played my first show with a signed band a couple weeks ago at the Town Ballroom in Buffalo, NY.  It was pretty sweet having a rider and being in a headlining band.  We are writing some new tuunes now that I learned the old cd and there are some pics up on my myspace and facebook as well as the bands site on myspace www.myspace.com/displaced  

    I am also in a 90's cover band called Zazz Blammymatazz.  We play stuff like Nirvana, Weezer, Queens of the Stoneage, The Fratelli's, Toadies, even some Hendrix.  It's alot of fun and a good way to blow off steam and get drunk.  We play open mic every week at a bar called Broadway Joe's here in Buffalo on Tuesday nights to practice and we are playing a couple hours on the first of August.  I'll post shows for either band as they arise, the cover band is on myspace as well, www.myspace.com/zazzblammymatazzz  

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of ya!
    I havent heard zazz but have heard Displaced, I gotta get to a show one of these nights this summer!

    ReplyDelete