Monday, October 5, 2009

Things that make you go.... Where is the fucking booze?!

Well, here we are, another week gone, stuff happened, came, and went. Averaged about 3 hrs sleep a night all week and even through till today, that puts you in a good mood to start. Work was work, nothing too bad, just fighting to get the parts I need in a size I can use in a timeframe to stay on schedule. Band played Saturday night, that went pretty well, we were worried about the show, but it went off without a hitch and we had a good turn out. The girl I told you about? Yeah that went about as well as it usually does, hahaha! The regular is gone now, found a new guy, told me all about it, then got mad because I hit on some other chick, never did understand the women folk, back to square one there. Have a couple plots and plans cooking on the stove though, as soon as my toad lips, bat wings, and rufies come in the mail I shall be ready to rock.
It was a long week too, practice every night getting ready for the show, a memorial service/funeral at open mic night for a fellow musician that lost the battle with alcoholism, all on top of not sleeping and not having an appetite and giving up on my patches and being back on the nicotine. I almost murdered my boss a couple times, and think I scared him once with the string of profanity and various descriptions of the fate that would befall the next person to fuck with me, short me on parts, or tell me to calm down. Too much stress for one week, the band was learning three new songs and our bassist was singing for the first time ever on top of us being a three piece and having to deal with missing a second guitar, singer, and backup singer.
Good news though, the men are back state side. My old Marine Corp unit just got back from Iraq late last week and will be home on Thursday, much booze will be consumed this weekend in Rochester Friday night! I have a sports tirade, have to go back to my last couple posts and see if I already did it, mind is kind of fried currently. I will probably save the sports shit for a separate post since I am guessing that most the people that read this could give a flying fuck about hockey or football, I am not much for football, but all my friends are so I have to play that game and have a clue what is going on and what everyone is talking about.
Going to be 28 in a couple weeks, not too sure how I feel about that, trying to find something cool to do that weekend. Not too many ideas yet, probably going to ______, to drink lots of ______ and get some _____ to _____ my _____ and take it in the ______ while standing on her head and yodeling while being water boarded with molasses. And a candle so it's all romantical and shit... Although, more than likely I'll just be face down on the basement floor, hahaha!
I have thought of a new post for my facebook, going to try it and see how many people block me or remove me. It will look something like this; Kris - is fun even with his pants on! I'll let you know how it goes.
Chocolate chip cookies were on sale at the store as well:) Trying some new hippie kind of bread, going to take me a sammige to work for lunch for the first time in a couple years. Sick of tuna packets and cereal. Picked up some luncheon meat and this flat sort of pita ish thing that is surely the work of satan, but only 100 calories per thingy, so fuckin A I'll take a run at it.
I was peeled the other day and actually gave serious though to interweb dating... how butt fucking pathetic is that? I just get aggravated at the bullshit, fake people, liars, and whores. Not saying I am perfect, but what the shittin shit man, would one date with someone reasonably normal or at least fucked up in a cool and interesting way be out of line to ask for? Suppose it's better than fighting with some pain in the ass about stupid shit non stop though, shit like "You drink too much", "You have band practice again?", "Did you kill another hooker?", and "The dog doesn't like to be touched there." I have a few more bucks in my pocket and a little less stress in my life. My bass player keeps telling me to look for the good in things instead of the bad, think I'll give it a shot, and speaking of shots...
Well, hockey is starting in a bit, have a couple of things to do before the Canucks play. Have a good week all, leave me some love and I'll return the favour.

Moriartty

2 comments:

  1. Crap, I thought I was busy. You were in the Marine Corp? You're an interesting person.

    I briefly attempted the online dating scene for the same reasons you mentioned, but never went back after the first guy I hooked up with puked on me mid-coitis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, I've been away too long. I'm turning 28 this week and not sure how I feel about it too. Odd. Anyway, I also attempted the online dating scene and met some pretty decent guys, but nothing came of it. Anyway, happy to see you're still kicking and hopefully drinking enough for both of us since I haven't been able to. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete