Monday, October 26, 2009

Bu bu bu beeeer

Wow, what a week, my birthday celebration went from Tuesday through Sunday evening. Tue. was open mic and beer, Wed. was a hockey game, horror show, and beer, Thur. was wings and beer, Fri. was lots of beer, and Sat. was clubbing and beer, with lots of shots most nights. I was able to save the band 300 bucks by doing some side work for the landlord at the practice space, thank god for that, I was going to have a hard time coming up with that this month, this week I have to do battle with the student loan people for a forbearance until school starts in Jan. Hoping I can tell them "...look, I want to do this the legal way and I am going back to school in Jan, however, comma, pause for effect, I don't have money for you either way so whether you give me the forbearance or not, you are not getting shit from me, figured I would tell you up front..." When they tell me there is nothing they can do I will respond with a tactful and polite "Go fornicate yourself with an iron stick." Hope it goes well.

Ugly people in late night commercials for sex stuff, what the hell? I got rid of the regular a couple weeks ago, she kept rubbing it in my face about some new guy she met and I got sick of it so I started hitting on her friend a couple weeks ago. She got real pissed and tried like hell to cock block me behind my back while telling me to my face the exact opposite. When I called her out on it, she became even more pissed and told me I was an asshole to which my immediate response was to tell her to go pound sand. She then told me she hoped I die and a bunch of other pleasant and dramatic things. One more piece of support for why I won't date 20-21 yr olds.

Went grocery shopping last night, think I shall start doing it at night, less people. However, it would be really nice if just once I could find something to eat that it moderately healthy, quick to prepare and comes in a single cock sucking mother loving hippy ass goddamned serving, holy fucking hell, I swear I will nuke the whole town and a few surrounding ones one of these days. Finally found something that looks like it may work, spent an hour in the store, but I did set a new record low at the cash out... drum roll please......... 38.46. Only one "bad" thing in the cart too, some Oreo's, I like cookies... alot... my one weakness...

Tour is not happening now, do not remember if I mentioned it before or not, lots of issues and bullshit, but at least we have some shit coming up and are going to start on the new cd. We are opening for Green Jelly on the 6th at Club Diablo here in Buffalo and we are looking into a show on Thanksgiving eve as well.

Thank you once again to my roommates who came crashing in at 305 in the am and stomped around yelling at each other for 20 min just as I was about to finally fall asleep, then the two above me had an argument till 4am, so now I am up, blogging, and doing laundry at 4 fucking 55 am. I hate everybody... I am sorry I have not been keeping up on your blogs, I will be catching up during the week sometime, especially angry red head and uncorked, those are two of my favourites. This may be one of the first ones I have written with no booze whatsoever in my system, odd. Think I should cut back a little anyway, also will help with the calories, trying to not be such an asshole about the way I eat, at least during the week.

My bass player wants to take me to NYC for a weekend coming up this month, hope I have the cash, he knows a bunch of people and can get us a place to crash and into alot of high end bars and clubs for free. I'll post actual dates when/if it happens, if anyone is in the area and wants to have some beers, let me know!

I have a new pick up line as well, let me know what you think... "You, me, case of beer, can of crisco, and a clown mask, whaddya say?" Hope everyone has a good week, I'll try to put another post up during the week as well, have to figure out how to word a few things because a few people that actually know me are reading this now, lol.
Drive fast, take chances, always pass on the right.
Moriartty

4 comments:

  1. Woooo, thanks for the shoutout! Between you, me and V, we make a great bunch of alcoholics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!! When was it? Mine was Monday the 20th. :) Glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oreo's, I like cookies... alot... my one weakness... "

    MY KRYPTONITE. Damn it I love me some Oreos.

    And what is your actual birthday? Next year, you, me and angryred up there must get together. We might all die, but at least we'd go out swinging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My actual was the 22nd, I turned 28. Why wait till next year? Let's lay waste to some town some weekend!

    ReplyDelete