Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I hate everything

I'm done.  You want bitter, here ya go! I have a DNA test Thursday for a girl that got me drunk and lied to me about how she was sterile. 50/50 it really is mine. My girl just left me, I've been out of work for 3 month's and no hope in sight unless the VA comes through... I hear the laugh track in the background...  I can't pay half my bills and my roommates do what they can, which is their fare share, but not enough.  I am done. D.U.N. checking out and going to be what everyone assumed I would be.  A failure and a dick bag who sucks at everything and can't do anything right. Fuck you, you were right. Sorry I couldn't be what I was supposed to be or what I should have been. It is nobody's fault but my own for being a fuck. Sorry to have wasted your time these past few years, hope you had a laugh, and maybe at least a funny picture will help put this all to rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment