Friday, August 7, 2009

Elmo's tickle hands?

Holy fucking shit, this made me laugh my balls off.  Have you seen this commercial for the elmo tickle hand glove things?  Big freakin red mittens you wear and when you shake and tickle people the hands make sounds.  Like there aren't enough problems with kids touching each other as well as "over involved" parents/adults touching kids?  At least there won't be any finger prints! although most of the gloves will probably have some DNA on them, hahahaha!  

     Well, at least it's one of the few toys advertised that actually have kids active and not sitting on their fat asses being trained by video games to be sharpshooters for the military.  I fucking LOVE those games myself, but think it's a tool to get kids used to and numb to violence and bloodshed.  After playing those games, I want to eat some raw fucking red meat and kill something! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment