Friday, August 21, 2009

Thursday night...

Thursday, I was supposed to go out with my friend for a beer, emphasis on the singular... He tried to bitch out and I talked him into a beer at TGI Friday's. Happy hour rocks, 2 beans for a Corona, can't beat it unless you drink at home. By the time We got there, he was in the middle of a shit storm with an ex of his, tried to distrat him but they were writing novels to each other on the phone. I pump a couple beers in him and he wants to go downtown in good ol' Buffalo for a cup of loudmouth soup and blow off some steam. I'm always down for a good time so we head down there and the rain stops as we get there, fuckin sweet. We're on Chippewa, the clubby district, not really my kind of place most the time, but I can clean up pretty well when I need/want to. We are hanging out in the bar and chatting, methodically setting about getting peeled. I know I have to work at 0700, not too worried. We head to this joint called the Bayou or some bulljive like that and it's not too bad, decent prices on drinks, lots of people, everyone peeld and having a good time. Lots of people making eye contact and lots of birds dancing trying to be teases, we're just here for the beer, no drama. We end up talking to a couple girls here and there, nothing much, just chatting and hanging out. Some chick wants me to look for her hair thingy and I told her I would help look, but not doing her dirty work, I'm not a total sucker... I hope, hahaha! She is ok with that but gets pissy when I tell her I'll be in when I'm done with my smoke, she finished first and didn't want to wait, whatever. I head back in and head to the washroom, get mixed up because apparently after 3 shots of whiskey and about 10 beers, you have a tendancy to get a little but of a buzz rocking. I sit back down... well let me explain that part, there is a shelf along one wall where all the birds get up and dance in their short skirts for the guys to buy them drinks all night, guys are dumb, haha. We were sitting on this ledge and once we sat down there, it took about 5 min for the whole bench to fill up with girls dancing behind us. Anyhoo, I sit down and some dame grabs my head from behind and grinds it into her jive slice for about 5 seconds then lets me go and goes on about her business. We laughed and thought, "What the fuck?!" I turned to look at this girl and it was some chubby freak with a plastic shirt that showed her fat wrinkled thighs and she had the ovaries to give me a dirty look! I thought about tripping her when she came down from the dance shelf there, but that would be mean.
Tonight my services are required as wingman and I'm heading out in a bit, pre gaming now so I spend less at the bar. This is also my chance to tell all you women out there, if you want a cat to buy you a drink, don't ask. The last bird that asked me to buy her a drink didn;t like the response she recieved. I told her no and when she asked why I told her because she asked, then topped it off with telling her I would rather buy a drink for her friend because she was cuter. For some reason she got mad at me. Some guys are dumb like that, they will buy the girl drinks all night who they don't know and expect that if they buy her drinks that will get them somewhere, nope! I would rather nail my dick to a burning building than drop 30 bones on booze for a total stranger when you can see her fat friend glaring at you in the corner, having decided already she will blow your shit up if you happen to get to the point where you exchange numbers. Only makes you poor, and she is just using you for drinks. If I am hanging out with a chick I may buy her a drink if we're chatting and whatnot, not to get her peeled, cause I hate doing shots alone:) So for tonight, my friend has a girl that wants to grab a beer and has a friend from out of town that needs someone to hang out with. Sounds like a good time, and they are not dressed for the clubs, so I don't have to feel obligated to pay cover for this girl. Makes me sound cheap, but I like to think of it as smarter budgeting. I am the first one to buy a round for my friends when I have cash to spare, sometimes I don't though, hahaha. I'll try to post more over the weekend, tonight should prodice a good story or two and I have a chick issue to lay down as well. Have a good weekend all, don't do anything I wouldn't do! Drive fast, take chances, always pass on the right, condoms are cheaper than diapers and herpes cream. In all seriousness, be safe and have some fun. We'll chat soon:)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! The way you write about women at bars is hilarious!

    On a serious note though, I think a lot of women have forgotten their self-respect. I've seen some pretty crazy and grimy stuff when I am out and about with my friends. Can't say I have always been the most innocent, but I have never grinded on a man I just met nor showed my cooter for a drink. lol

    ReplyDelete