Tuesday, September 1, 2009

effing hippies....

Sorry I haven't read many blogs lately, I will when I get a steady interweb connection... promise.

Short one since I am in a fucking Denny's..... try to do a short one or two from my phone, think I have it figured out. Good news, I have a MAC! Not sure how to work it really, but it looks so shinnnnnnny!!! Bad news, my roommate told Verizon what he thought about being on hold for 30 min and being bounced from dept. to dept. for an hour after that and informed them what they could do with their service and how bloody he hoped they would get as they fornicated themselves with said service while playing in traffic and having people throw bricks and teeth at them. Big surprise, they shut off our internet, it sucked fetid donkey balls, but it worked goddammit. So now I am at Denny's and they are pissed cause I have been here for an hour slopping coffee and stealing wi-fi, well fuck them they shouldn't have it for free then. Hoping for internet sometime next week, going to head to uni during the week to do some computer jive there, as well as check out some college ass, uh, I mean work diligently on solving global warming and stopping babies from crying... and finding the spell checker on this witchcraft box...fucking hippies.
So I guess I have to start combing my hair into my eyes and wearing plaid shirts that are 2 sizes too small for me like all the people in the Mac commercials now. This thing is pretty cool so far though, just have to figure out how to get my itunes library onto this and get a bigger hard drive or an external.
Also found a new way to crush the hopes and dreams of people far and wide in my quest for world domination. Hot or not, some website where you look at dames dressed like whores and rate them, the damage and the suicides that will come from this mess..... I can just see it now, some freakin sow pastes her mashed together veined up milk mittens all over this site and gets shitty ratings cause they can see track marks and the couch in the front yard by the trailer, then puts an icepick through her temple and her inbred cross-eyed freak demon spawn sues someone. I also type run on sentences, I know this and it is a work in progress, but coffee is kicking in and I am getting the jitters so I will just press on.
Going to the great white north this weekend (maybe) for some good eats and good boozin, stronger beer, more laid back people, and just a good time. If not, I plan on being face down in a gutter down here in ruff buff (Buffalo) with my bass player, always a good time and some joint called the Sky Bar has two for one beers, it's outside and has a decent view. And you con lob pennies at over the fence at the bum's walking by. Kidding I wouldn't do that...... sober.....

4 comments:

  1. lol you are too much!

    I have a mac and I would never go back to a PC. I have turned my whole family on to Apple. Yeah, I am one of those annoying Apple whoring people. Sorry. But you'll join the dark side too...give it a few more days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on coming over to the MAC side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great white north as in...canada?

    aren't new computers fucking awesome? i love mine, so shiny. but it comes with a remote and i don't know why. didn't ge ta mac though, too rich for my blood.

    i just tried posting this comment three fucking times, if it doesn't workt his time i quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love Denny's. AND COMPUTER REMOTES. They're great if you're in college and your computer = your DVD player, or if you're too lazy to get up and change the song on your iTunes... which I often am.

    P.S. spell check's under "tools." Unless you're using textedit. Then it's under "edit."

    ReplyDelete