Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally back in action!

Greetings all, I am back, with new and better internet and a new external hard drive for the Mac, 1 Tb!! More than I can ever hope to fill. I have some stories over the past couple weeks, I will probably break it up into a couple blogs so it is not one long ass one. I will start that tomorrow, been a long day and I am on 2 hours sleep from last night, keep getting distracted and finding myself staring at the wall or the floor for minutes and forgetting simple things. I was totally retarded at work, forgetting simple things and having to have people explain things multiple times and then forgetting I had talked to them as soon as they walked away, fucking blows getting old.
Check me into the home and give me a fresh straw for each meal... The second degree burns on my legs are healing nicely, I'm broke, trying to quit smoking, and my boss is not laying me off when I go on tour, now have to figure out how I am going to come up with the 16oo I will need to pay my bills while I am gone. A few other things too, I'll try to post either tomorrow or friday with some good shit for you guys, right now however, this little cracker needs a piece of cake and some sleep, I'm bobbing for cock sitting here at the computer, almost whacked my forehead off the mouse pad. The Mac is working cool, finally figured out how to format my commie-pod so I can listen to my podcasts at work and drown out the stupid.
Until tomorrow,
Moriartty
Plan B

1 comment:

  1. Bobbing for cock...such a way with words.

    Hooray!

    ReplyDelete