Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pondering's, musings, and stuff...

So I met a new chick, pretty hip kid, was working on a pet name for her, which I am really bad at, but since she likes just the top of the muffin I thought of muffin top. Then I realized that calling her that would probably get me stabbed in the piss hole so back to the drawing board. I will be putting up another post with what we have so far for the tour schedule. If anyone is interested in coming to a show when we are near your town, let me know, we usually get a small guest list so I can get a couple people in for free if we have said guest list, more on that in the band post coming this week.
I am ready to crucify my boss after Friday at work and the week as a whole. After work friday I was ready to punch someone in the neck with a broken beer bottle if I was told to calm down one more time, worked 11 hrs and everything I touched turned to shit and was a project and a half. Ripped off my patch, bought a case of beer, a steak sub, and two packs of fun sticks and sat in the garage all night playing fetch with my cat and waging a jihad on sobriety. Just once I would like to get the parts I order in the right size, quantity, and description. It would be nice to not be expected to do three days worth of shit in one day as well, but at least I have a couple hours of overtime in my check this Thursday coming up. Need some stuff for my drums, show on Saturday the third in Buffalo, NY. New songs will be unveiled as well! Should be a good time, place looks like it will be packed to the gills. However, main power is on and will be completed by the end of Monday, then I get to fix the holes I had to dig in the concrete to fix pipes for my wire.
A fellow local musician passed this week, wasn't a really close friend or anything, but it always sucks to lose a good drummer, Dennis "Jim" Parry finally lost his battle with the bottle and was found in a cemetery. No funeral or memorial is planned currently.
If this whole thing goes well with the new lady of interest this blog may get boring, hahaha! Won't have any more dating horror stories of psychotic freaks. Wouldn't mind if it did go well though, been a while since I met someone with many similar interests who was nice, had a good sense of humour, and is cuter than a kitten in a bow tie. Supposed to see her for the show next weekend, have to learn how to cook for a diabetic.
Also looking for a tutor for this goddamned witchcraft box that is my Mac, still having issues with stuff like I tunes and preferences, probably deleted something important, lol. This external hard drive causes an issue as well once in a while. Taking applications if anyone knows their way around these things, it is an ibook g4 running osx I believe. It is possessed by the devil himself and doesn't like me very much. I would like to take a large axe and give it a reprogramming it will never forget some days.
Today is a day for relaxing, beer, good (not healthy) food, and games on the boob tube. Hope everyone has a relaxing day and I'll be back with the band stuff later in the week and to let you know how things go with this new found person of interest.

Moriartty

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! How about just MUFFIN!! =D Hope everything works out. I am completely unaware of said band so cant wait to read the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm...I have issues with this post. You said you hadn't met anyone who was cuter than a kitten in a bow tow and whatnot...

    HELLO?? :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: the girl's nickname, what about muff? haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooot, good luck with the girl! My only dating prospect is a 45 year old married man, how great is that?

    ReplyDelete