Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blah


Sick and sleepless so this may be short and boring, but I shall give it the old college try anyway. I have discovered that I am in fact bat shit crazy, always complain about picking the wrong kind of women, and now find myself trudging my way back into the fire... The winner? A chick with two kids who has some questionable friends and used to have a questionable profession... and I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with her, what the fuck is wrong with me? I showed up at work last Wednesday on 10 minutes of sleep and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammered from hanging out with her, fell out of my car and told my boss what my night entailed and what I was capable of doing that day, he kind of chuckled and then sent me home. Spent the weekend with her and it didn't suck, she had been having a bad go of things and needed some r and r time.

Testing to see if this adding a picture jive works, bad pic and will put something up in the future that actually has something to do with what I am writing about...

The tour was supposed to start this week, kind of bummed about it, was hoping to have a beer with a few of you cats when we were in your city, maybe in the spring or summer. We had booked a last minute show with Green Jelly for friday night, but now they cancelled and the venue still wants the rest of us to play the show, most of which will take place during a friday night hockey game in a town that tak
es sports very seriously, even though the hometown teams are not always doing so well... Still hoping for a decent turnout for the show though. Friday night at Club Diablo in Buffalo starting at 9 pm if anyone is around the area.

Haven't slept for shit in the last few days, instead of sleeping I lay here and cough non stop for about 4 or 5 hours until I say fuck it and just get up. Open mic is tonight so maybe I can get peeled and then fall asleep. My cover band called Zazz Blammymatazz is the house band at a local bar here in ruff Buff called Broadway Joe's and we host an open mic night on Tuesday's. Tonight is the post Halloween party, 50 dollar bar tab for scariest and sexiest costume each and a guitar giveaway. I keep telling my guys to get me a good flyer so I can do some promo for the bar, but three weeks later I am still waiting... May just have to learn how to do it myself so it gets done.

May end up on unemployment soon, the job we are doing is ending this week and we lost our bid on the next one, they expected us to do it for about 3% profit and that just isn't happening, by the time we make up for the stuff my boss estimates low on, the company would be bankrupt, hahaha! He has some stuff for us to do at our shop, and maybe a side project of turning an old house into our new office and shop, but who really knows. We had about 9 people working here a couple months ago, now there are 2, crossing my fingers, being on unemployment makes you feel like the biggest shit heel imaginable and it is so boring.

So, a friend of mine pretty much blew me off last weekend when we were supposed to hang out with some bullshit story about being really sick and stuff, then I hear today about the crazy party that seems to have happened at her house over the weekend, facebook truly is the devil and people are too stupid not to get caught in their lies and deception on it. What ever happened to just saying what you thought? Whatever, fuck it still had a great weekend and seeing my sanity bane tomorrow, hahaha! I hope this has not been too boring, will try to be back to my smart ass bitter self next week, the Marine Corp birthday is next week on the 10th, buy a jarhead a beer, Wed is Veterans day as well, should have some good fun there, open mic that week will rock. My bass player in the cover band and and the bartender are both Army Veterans so the party continues after the bar closes! Taking that Wednesday off of work. Applying to school in the next week or two to change from philosophy to mechanical engineering, hope it goes well. Have a good week all, oh, a parting question... I would like to reply to your comments, should I do it here, on my comment page, or on your blog pages? Please advise and safe and have some fun, I look forward to reading all your stories this week when I get some time, for now off to the bar for open mic, wish I had known about this party ahead of time, don't have time to get a costume together now.

From the bat cave,
Kris

4 comments:

  1. Haha you picked a WINNER! =D Sorry you're not feeling well! And that cover band sound like a drink from Jamba Juice lol & Yes FACEBOOK is the DEVIL! =D Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshhh, people are capable of change. Is she hot? That's all that matters. Nice pic, btw.

    Wait, you went from Philosophy to...Mechanical Engineering? Please give details about this decision.

    Also, replying to comments here is fine. But don't forget to still keep up with the blogs of others. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nicole- The cover band name is from a show called Metalocalypse on Adult Swim, fronted by Dr. Rockzo the rock and roll clown, he does cocaine baby, yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

    @ Angry red- She is hot, I shall give details about the switch, we need to discuss this and a couple of other things off the record though, send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Left you some bloggie lovin' over at my blog :) Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete