Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fuck this week...



Tuesday started out ok, it was the Marine Birthday, 234 years of killing people and breaking things and lots of booze:) Had a meeting with a production company for my band and then off to my Tue night gig at open mic where my other band hosts/runs the evening at Broadway Joe's in Buffalo. I leave the house with a flask I had found under my seat that had some gin in it from last summer, a few beers in my backpack and my dress blues in the back of my car to wear after we were done playing. Midnight ushered in Vets day so there was much drinking to do and my bassist from the cover band is an Army vet so it was fucking on!

Pull into the gas station for a bit of petrol and a Xyenergy (liquid freakin cocaine, love the stuff) and hit a pot hole pulling in, get out and see my rim is fucked and broke the seal on the tire, why not? I grab my donut spare and tools and figure I'll be a few min late, but no worries, what could possibly go wrong? You guessed it, stripped a couple lug nuts because the fucking retarded hippie fucks at Walmart over torqued the nuts so bad the tow truck guy, who was an hour late and had his little fuck toy in the truck with him, couldn't even budge them with a high power impact gun. My bass player had already left for the meeting and I was just going to have to miss it, he would come back for me to take me to the gig. I get my car towed home and my boss tells me some bullshit story about me not being covered on his insurance to drive a company truck. All this after he took 2 copies of my license so I could drive the truck, and he told me I could use it to bring some pallets home to burn, and the chicky that works in the office had the other company vehicle at home, cock sucker. My new "person of interest" (dame that shares her jive pipe with me) has no insurance and lapsed registration, so no help there.

So my bass player picks me up and we get to the gig almost too late to really play much and I don't have my shit with me, stuck with the house kit that has all broken cymbals, busted snare drum and no double bass pedal. We start pounding whiskey and beer and go play, after 5 songs we cease this exercise in futility, the drums are just not cutting the mustard because of the aforementioned problems. Fine enough, we still did the Team America theme song with the bummer mix in the middle, crowd loved it. I go behind the sound board and switch into my dress blues and need a beer, been a rough night... They keep the bar open till almost 4 for us, since it is now Veteran's Day and my other bassist and I are in uniform and drinking for free and just totally fucking housed. We go to Denny's for some chow and then to his couch to crash, time on deck, 0445.

1000 comes the wake up call, need to get some water and hit the VFW so we can have a shot at time 1111, we make it in there by 1045 and it is open bar on beer, but not shots. We begin anew and at 1232 we are having the chat if we should do more shots because we have to drive to other posts. We leave around 1330 and hit a few more American Legion's and VFW's and are pretty peeled around 1530 when my bud gets a call from some broad he is going to nail and he drops me off at my new chica's place. She is worried that she has no makeup on and I will think she is ugly so she hides from me for half an hour then sneaks into the washroom to clean up. I pull out the flask and shoot the shit with her step parents she is crashing with till her new apt is ready at the end of the month. We decide to head to the bar for dinner and pick up a case on the way home, drank and hung out till 0100, though there was a break at one point for us to do the horizontal limbo for a while. Crash and wake up at 730 to her kid crying, where is the fucking Nyquil when you need it? She brings me home praying she won't get pulled over and I am sitting here waiting for a ride to Autozone for a tool to cut the lug nuts off my car and new lug nuts to put my donut on and hope to get to the junk yard in time for a new wheel. 125 bones for a used one because of this stupid alloy wheel bullshit that all these hippie freaks like on cars these days. Tire may still be ok, but now I have missed 2 days of work, no side job tonight and I have to spend at least 150 that I don't have to get a new wheel. Fuck this week. Probably won't even be able to afford to get hammered this weekend or do anything fun to relax, goddamn it.


Other things...
My friend V from Uncorked who is one of the most honest people I know and doesn;t give a shit if you like her or hate her for being the unhinged freak she is, gave me an award for my blog, Now I have to list 10 things about me you
may not know and probably won't want to, hahaha! Much love for ya V:)

1) I fail to see the point of marriage, by the time you want to get married to some brand of crazy you can tolerate and that can put up with you, what does getting married change other than your tax status?
2) I like animals more than most people, they won't lie to you or screw you over.
3) I believe that your true friends show up when your in need, like with this car thing, out of the 10 or so friends I texted/called, 3 of them helped me out, the rest ignored the calls and texts, fuck you you filthy maggots.
4) Contrary to popular belief, I do have some moral's. I am now only violating one chick at a time and no others, they are all single, and I tell them ahead of time if I have no desire to date them, that we are both here for the same thing and don't need any drama or bullshit to cock it all up.
5) I like booze, a lot, I love to smoke and drink coffee by the pot, sorry, it is the way I am wired and if you don't like it, you can go pound sand.
6) I have minor OCD, the stupidest things too, the toilet paper always comes from underneath and I snap the top of my beer cans and tap it three times. Make fun of me if you want, your probably a freak too.
7) I am setting aside my goal of teaching philosophy due to the fact I do not want to go to school for 8 years to make 30k a year, mechanical engineering pays, and lets me play with robotics. From there I can get into aero space and rockets -insert evil grin and maniacal laugh here-
8) I still love and have fond memories of the Marines, just not the government, I know it's a dualistic thing, but if you were never in, you wouldn't understand. Fuck the Republicans and the Dem's too, I dig the Dem's more, but they are all dirty politicians when you break them down beyond their political agenda's.
9) I'd like to be a writer someday, I don't spend enough time on this to make it as good as it could be, but I would like to do more for it, a little editing and some knowledge of design would make it look as good as some of the blogs that I read, anyone with some spare time to help let me know.
10) I try to be a very literal person, I mean what I say and say what I mean. If I think your a dick bag, I'll tell you, I won't make plans and bail, I won't pretend to be your friend if I don't like you. If you like being in a happy and politically correct world, don't talk to me. I won;t tell you pretty lies so you can sleep, I'll tell you how the world really is and just what people are up to.

Not sure if this is what you were looking for V, but I tried. :p I need to win the lottery and get a better job.

4 comments:

  1. well, although you're broke, at least you have an award. hooray! i'm sure you'll find some way to get intoxicated. i'll be rootin' for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! EXACTLY what I was looking for. Except, seriously - toilet paper must come from underneath? No way. We can obviously never get married - which is okay considering your number 1 :)

    Also, the Marine Ball was held in my hotel in Texas this past weekend and I tried to do my Patriotic "duty" but passed out. Fail. I do love me some dress blues though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, unhinged freak - you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red- I did get intoxicated, really alot:)

    V- Mayhaps I will post a picture of the dress blues in my next one, should be doing it Thur or Fri. I didn't get any "duty" preformed on that day either so don't feel too bad, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete