Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maybe I like punishment... heh heh


So I noticed the other day whilst re-reading some of my postings on this fair site that I have been kind of politically correct and have tip toed around a few things because a few people that actually know me read (but probably not anymore, hahaha!) this thingamajig here. I don't really know why I backed off, but fuck that shit, why should I give a damn about your feelings, you probably already know your an asshole anyway. Time to get bitter mwahahahahahahaha!!

Now, I have been hangin out with this skirt for a couple weeks now, not too bad, she seems nice and pretty sincere, has two fuck trophies, but didn't really mind that so much. However, after a couple weeks, I think I should get a better response when seeking a plan to be in the same place at the same time four days from now than "I'll have to see, don't know what's going on yet" Bitch, make a goddamned plan or tell me that our original deal is back on and we're just going to fuck each others brains out in a drunken stupor every now and again. Don't feed me shit to make me think it is something more than that and then act like I'm your fucking fall back plan. Don't need it, have better way's to occupy my time. Also, don't act sketchy if there is no reason to, if you don't want to hang on a particular night, just fucking say so. Don't tell me your hanging with your step mom and then the next day when I ask a question about her, get super defensive and tell me you can talk to whomever you desire. One, that makes no sense in regards to your step mom, B, who brought that topic up? Why would you unless your full of shit and just didn't have the ovaries to tell me you had a better offer for the night? I don't get it, don't frikkin get it ladies and gentlemen, but, about done dealing with bullshit. A lot less stress and a few more bucks in my pocket just to crank one out on the shitter and go to bed with all the covers and more than a quarter of the bed. One last thing, don't tell me your going to do shit and then jew me at the last second, if you had no intention in the first place, then DON'T FUCKING OFFER!!! I swear to everything holy, I am about ready to climb a fucking clock tower and pick off all these mouth breathing, hippie ass, semi retarded twat waffles. I just don't get why people feel the need to blatantly lie to my face, just keep your fucking trap shut and these issues won't arise you fucking maggot. Oh yeah, I swear a fuck ton too, get used to it, the next person that mentions in passing that only dumb people swear because they can't think of real words is going to get punched in the neck with a broken beer bottle and have a smoke put out on their piss hole. About done being nice to people, trying to be there for them and trying to help them out, you want a favour? Fuck off. Pick a fairy tale, uh I mean religion and pray to thin air, dick bag. Better yet, want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

Now to lighten the mood, I will venture into my office (the basement) and have a smoke, then return with a joke I heard on one of my favourite pod-casts today, Episode 200 of Sick and Wrong. Here goes...
A paper bag goes to the doctor and is sat down in the exam room, the doctor looks sad and informs the bag that it has AIDS. The bag is confused and replies "but Doc, I have never had anything in me, how could this have happened?" The doctor replies " Well, your mom must have been a carrier..."

The new Twilight movie is coming out, man oh man, I was drug to the first abortion in the theater... I love vampire movies, fucking love them, so I didn't know sex about shit about this movie and went along with it since I wasn't going to get to see Yes Man, bitch. Anyhoo, what a suck-fest, shouldn't even be called a vampire flick, it was some stupid sappy story about some dumb fuck kids. Vampires walking around in daylight and many other things pissed me off about it, would have walked out if I had known how to get back home, but was up in Toronto in an area I didn't know. The new one has werewolves in it, wonder how bad they fucked this one up? Almost as bad as a series of vamp books from I think her name is Laurrel K. Hamilton, but not 100% on that, had some vamp slayer chick and 98% of the book was her thinking "should I fuck this cat or no?" arguing back and forth, the second half of the book was "should I feel bad about fucking this dude or not?" with multiple guys all throughout. What a lame ass story, if I put the time into a vampire adventure be it in print or one of them there movin picture thingy's, I want death, blood, guts, fighting, cool stunts and effects, shit burning, and all that jive. If I want a shit box love story, I'll turn on the WE network or lifetime channel.

Busy week coming up, out of the next 10 days, 9 will be devoted to bands and 8 to work, maybe more if I pick up a side job cause I am still short on money from the car fiasco, worse now that the "person of interest" borrowed some cash and now appears to have no intention of paying it back. I took a third band on as a temp thing to help out a friend of my guitar player, the band is a rock and roll band called 240 North and their drummer had surgery or something like that so I get three practices to learn an hour of music along with tighten up the set with my cover band who is playing the show as well. The metal band is also hard at work writing a new album so it will be a very tiring week starting tonight. Fun, but very tiring, playing my ass off for 3 hours straight, but since I'm playing in two bands that night, I get twice as many free drink chips:)

Work sucks, no real job at the moment so we are organizing and re-doing the layout at the shop. Miserable work, today I sorted out a pile of wire for temporary lighting from the last job, a tangled rats nest of wire with big plastic globes on it in various pieces, probably about 1000-1500 feet of wire altogether, took me 6 hours or so. Have most the rest of the joint sorted out, cleaned up, and organized, I can actually find tools now and even most of the supplies, still more to go, but it will be nice to find what I need.

I have decided that I require a vacation, however I have not the money or the time off work to do so... would like to just get in my car or on a plane and get as far away as I can in about 6-8 hours on whatever method of travel I decide and just hole up in a hotel for about a week, hit some bars, find some good restaurants, and find some hip people to hang out with. I so fucking wish the tour had gone on as planned, ever since the first show we were supposed to play, things have sucked monkey ass. The next lecture I have to sit through being told that "everything happens for a reason" and "you have to look for the good in all situation's" is going to end with the rending of the flesh of their neck with my goddamned teeth. You tell me the up side of losing a week of work, owing someone 500 bones, having to defer my car payment, still being 100 bucks short for bills for the month, and starting to wonder if your new girl is really just playing you and keeping you around as her last resort when she can't find a rich guy who makes Tommy Lee look like an infant. I'll wait....... Three minutes later and I still do not have an answer, hahaha!

Sorry V, no time for a pic tonight, not sure if I want to put it up on here or just email it to you, but I don't have your email so... guess I should put it to a vote. If I get enough positive responses I will put it up here, if not I'll just email it to you. For the rest of you, we were chatting about the Marine Birthday last week, and it came up that maybe there should be a picture of me in my dress blues somewhere. I do have to warn, I don't have the haircut anymore, I have a goatee, and a few piercing's that I am not getting rid of and just my phone to take the picture, however, if you guys (the three of you who read this, hahaha!) want to see it, let me know.

I do have a couple pics I took at work today, one of about 1/3 to 1/2 of the lights I had to sort through, and the other is hopefully conveying just how excited I am about said task.










Supplemental update/afterthought... There is always the chance I am jumping at shadows since I am used to things not going well in the chick department, could just be a coincidence, however, there is something to be said for trusting your gut reaction to things. Unsure of how to proceed, need more pondering and some beer to work on this as well as time to let it play out and remain on the logical side versus the emotionally driven side of things.

4 comments:

  1. "I swear to everything holy, I am about ready to climb a fucking clock tower and pick off all these mouth breathing, hippie ass, semi retarded twat waffles."

    Please let me be in that clock tower with you - I would love to pick people off as well. I sit on my balcony dreaming of picking off the punks across the street at the park - throwing up their Latin King signs. I hate those guys.

    And I say POST THE PIC!! I bet Red will agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! i do agree. and i hate Twilight as much as you do, probably more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..Well, let me start off by saying thank you for commenting on my guest post by Ryan.
    You'd asked if i'd come check out this post & i was happy to do so.
    you asked for feedback... & i'll give it to you, but i'm not sure if you'll like all of it...

    I think that you have valid points. the most valid point is: this is YOUR blog. write whatever the FUCK you want to & if anyone doesn't like it, then they can suck it. (& stop reading).
    on that note, you do swear a LOT. which is fine by me bc my mother said she doesn't know where she went wrong & why does her "little girl have the mouth of a sailor"... so, swear away, again, who cares, if it's what you want to write, then write it.
    i'm curious as to how you ended up on my blog. especially seeing as you're pretty anti to a lot of things that i'm all for.
    I LUV twilight, but i can def understand why others don't. I was completely against the whole twilight thing until my two besties FINALLY talked me into reading the books. i luv them, but.. i'm a chick. so...
    i agree with you about the whole religious thing, but, just like you with your blog, you gotta let people do & think what they want to. if they believe that there's someone listening, good for them. i myself, like to think that being "spiritual" is having an appreciation for the beauty in life. that's all i need to fill up my cup. i don't need to live by the rules of some old book. if i was going to live by the rules of a book, i'd sure as hell pick one w/ kool shit like genies in it. then i'd make wishes, not confessions. If there is a god (s)he gave us the freedom to make a choice in belief or not... so, wonderful. i choose not so much. for now anyway. like Chris Rock said in Dogma.
    "I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."

    from there, the only thing i didn't care for was the anti-hippie comment (grr) - hippies are kool. i think of myself as a hippie. there's nothing wrong w/ being an advocate for peace & love. This doesn't mean that i don't shower. being a "hippie" should mean something different than what it does.
    peace, love & daily showers.

    hope i didn't piss ya off w/ my truth.
    hope i see you back on my bloggie.
    i'll be visiting again shortly.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ V- You get a plane ticket, I'll have a bottle waiting at the top of the tower, lol.
    @ Red and V- Pic will be in next post.
    @ Spanky- Welcome to my page of ranting and bitching, I will clear a couple things up for you in my next post, a lot to respond to, lol. Rest assured though, I am part hippie and don't hate people because of the religion they choose. I'll talk more in the post since probably more people could use clearing up as well:) Cheers and thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete