Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Unemployed

Fuck.
Double fuck.
So in the last four weeks, I have shelled out about 1800 in car repairs cause I still am paying for the car and see no other options, forgot to make a car payment last month because I was too caught up in xmas shopping, and I was laid off yesterday. I am already behind on bills and have no savings, no available credit and have used my overdraft protection to fix my car. Fucked doesn't even begin to describe this situation.

I went off my meds a couple months ago and was doing pretty well up until this last couple weeks. Oh, and the first 1000 dollar car repair, my car broke down on xmas night dropping off a friend after a party and the tow truck driver made me walk home a mile from the repair shop at 0500 in the freezing cold, thanks asshole.

I am going to try to keep a running daily update on my unemployment for those playing along at home. The preceding is the groundwork to see where I am starting this off and what will ensue...

Day 1.

1055 and I am already bored. I went to the Union Hall and signed the book and turned in all my paperwork. I have stuff I am supposed to turn in every month and haven't since last April, they looked a little pissed when I dumped it all on them. They told me it could be a couple days, could be a couple months but I am guaranteed to go back to work so at least I have that.

Attire- Jeans and a thermal, only because I had to leave the house to go to the Hall.

Alcohol- I have an inch of Soco, half a bottle of Rum Chata (some cool shit that tastes like cinnamon toast crunch), and 22 cans of beer, but it is light beer cause I was not paying attention and tastes like water. Drank 8 last night before I started to even notice it, I fucking hate light beer.

Gas- half a tank.

Money- technically less than zero but I deposited my last paycheck yesterday and it will pretty much all be gone when I pay the bills I could't last week because of the second car repair that cost 860.

Food- had cheesecake for breakfast and some coffee, lunch/dinner will be my last chicken tit with breading and rice.

Smokes- half a carton.

Entertainment- Netflix or maybe a video game, probably a nap this afternoon.

Status- Sober.

Outlook- (out of 10) 5. I get no paycheck next week and when unemployment kicks in, the nest I can hope for is 405 a week and will be screwed on taxes next year. I usually make 557 a week so this will take some adjusting and figuring. I do have a promise to be back to work at some point and I have student loan money coming in probably near the middle of February. Waiting for papers to come so I can do my taxes, but those won't be here for at least a couple more weeks.


2 comments:

  1. Some $$ is better than none right? My car is making all sorts of weird noises I can't adress without going into depression lol & I need to try out this liquor u speak of! Sounds yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rum was ok, I tried a new kind I don't like too much, but it isn't terrible.

    ReplyDelete