Monday, January 23, 2012

Unemployment day 13

I took a long weekend. So there.

I have something to do today!!!! A friend of mine owns a bar and asked if I would help fix up the stage, it needs an extra support or two and Out of all the guys that work there, I am the only one small enough to crawl and maneuver underneath it. It is also the first day of the new semester for me. I am taking physics 2 and cad/cam, a class for making cad drawings. I wish I could just load up on classes this semester and wait to go back to work till May, but that seems like too risky a move and I don't know if I could live on my unemployment that long. I am going to try and get my car payment put off for a couple months in the hopes that by the time it comes back up, I will be back to work. I am apx 200 hours away from my promotion and raise as well, fuckers. Weekend was ok, a friend of mine took me out for drinks Friday night and that was a good time. I ate an entire box of hamburger helper for dinner last night, what a stupid idea that was, that is wayyyy too much food for one person to try and eat. I thought my stomach was going to fucking explode, lessons learned I guess. I have a small conspiracy/rant I am trying to work on, I will try to have it up by Wednesday. I should get my first unemployment check this week, about goddamn time. I have about 200 dollars to my name and about 1000 in bills due this month. My check will only be for 350 so that kinda means some bill cats are going to be a little pissed at me this month, oh well. I'll catch up when I can, it's not like I don't want to pay my fucking bills. I feel like a real asshole having to pay things late or not at all. Still waiting on any of my shit to come in the mail so I can do my taxes, what is the goddamn deal?! Send me my shit so I can file and be done with it. I guess the only thing I really have to wait on is my school loan jive, I have my pay stubs from both places I worked and I think the thing that came from retirement is what I need for that, dunno, never had a retirement dud before, I already have $500 smackers waiting for me in 37 years. In future dollars, that will probably be like 5 bucks. ok, time for more coffee and the showdown with USAA about my car payment, lets see how Vet friendly this company for Vet's really is....

No comments:

Post a Comment