Monday, January 16, 2012

Unemployment day 6...

I took the weekend off, shoot me. I don't think it counts anyway because I usually don't do anything on the weekend anyway. I went to a birthday party at the Joseph friday night and Saturday a friend of mine made me dinner and then we got pissy drunk, it was a good time. Tonight I am going to see a man about a bridge... No, meeting up with a woman who has a kick ass funk band and owns a bar called Goodbar down by my college to see about setting up some gigs. I am finally out of the synch where I am up early so that is good, now I can enjoy the nights.

I spent a little cash over the weekend, but it is unavoidable, I just have to be careful. I bought a pizza so I can put off grocery shopping for a day or two. Have to go to the rez tomorrow for gas and smokes, but that will be my big running day for the week. I also have to remember to stop in at school to get my book deferment set up cause classes start next week. I wish I knew how long I was going to be off so I could take more classes or whatnot, but the risk of not knowing is too great so I will just keep plugging away at part time. Short one today, I have a spice rack to mount to a wall that isn't supposed to be mounted to a wall so there is that... goddamn hippies...

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm pizza! Why r u unemployed?! I missed something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the slow season for construction, I explained it in the first unemployed one I did last week:)

    ReplyDelete