Thursday, January 12, 2012

Unemployment day 2


Really? A show called shipping wars? What could this possibly be about? The trials and tribulation of putting shit in a truck and driving it? Holy fuck, you have got to be fucking kidding me. I have been watching netflix for so long that I forgot how fucking stupid commercials are and half the shows on tv. Anyone with funny pictures, send them my way, I need some entertainment.

Time- 0916 Apparently the guy fixing the shower thinks that 1100 and 0830 are the same time...


Attire- Sweat pants and a NASA t-shirt commemorating the space program, because, ya know, they got laid off too.


Alcohol- 14 cans of beer, goddamnit I hate light beer. 1" of Soco, 1/3 bottle of rum.


Gas- Half a tank, still good.


Money- 500, Last paycheck cleared and I paid my car payment that was forgotten about last month. Have to start figuring out which bills to pay this month, will probably be car, ins, rent, and phone. I really hate light beer. Those are the most important ones.


Food- Thinking of going to buy some cereal. I could also just try to live on ensure shakes to see what happens, not sure if that would be too expensive though. I have some bacon I can make and some frozen waffles that are covered in ice by now. Did taco's instead of chicken yesterday and ate too much because I was bored. I want pizza and wings, but will need to find someone to split it with first... I wonder which is better, living on cereal or meal shakes?


Smokes- Almost half a carton, didn't have too many yesterday but I found some for 10 a carton so will make a road trip this week sometime to replenish.


Entertainment- Assassins Creed 2 at some point. May try to see how many times I can get drunk and fall asleep in a 24 hour period. Any tips for fun experiments such as that would be appreciated to curb the boredom.


Status- Bored and wide awake. Cheap wings tonight at the bar, but I am worried about spending money. The weekend is coming up and the normal people with jobs may want to do something this weekend and I would like to try and participate. Goddamnit I really, really hate light beer.


Outlook (out of 10)- 6, Spazzed about money, but realize I have to spend some to live and not go completely fucking insane. Some bills will just not get paid regularly for a while, but those will probably just be credit cards, they will live and maybe the apocalypse will happen soon and wipe out all computer and debt records just in time. School starts in a week and a half so that will be something to do a couple nights a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment