Sunday, August 30, 2009

A lazy day off for catching up

Well, another week gone and done, it was a busy week and now I finally get a day off. I have been talking to a couple girls that I was looking to hang out with and all that jazz and I have one question... Is it possible that a chick who is fucking SINGLE could show some interest? Am I a magnet for freaks? I mean come on, my "regular" went back to her ex because I wouldn't date her I heard, fine and dandy, not a big deal, but I thought she could do better than him. I head out and re join the hunt, warpaint on and a fresh spear, feelin kinda froggy, new burst of confidence, good wingman by my side, the herd is grazing and I am mingling amonst them, no one the wiser. Don't want to get into a relationship with the band going on the road for 2 months starting in november, but it would be nice to have someone to hang out with, see a movie with, have dinner with, I like to cook but usually refuse to do it for just myself. Anywhoo... I end up meeting a chick or two that were kinda diggin it, then find out one is engaged and the other has been with her dude for 7, comma, pause for effect, SEVEN years?!?! She hates him and he hates her and she wants to have a naked whip cream fight or some shit like that before I stuff it in her slush pump. I would like to hang out with a single chick who might actually want to hang out, not just get drunk and shag like a bantha in heat. Not that I don't want to get laid like anything else with a pulse, but it just annoys me that the last three chicks I have met have boyfriends and shit. Maybe I should just call myself plan B, hahahaha! Suppose it's less stress this way, just turn my phone on around 2 am and wait for one of them to have a fight and need some consolation, but that seems like a dirtbag move, don't think I want to be that cat.

Things with the band are going well, we are working on posters for the tour and promoting our show for 3 October, poking around to see if we can add another guitar player to fill things out before we hit the bricks. Coverband played friday night and had an absolute blast, we had a few new songs to throw in and I didn't get wasted till after we played! Afterward it was game fucking on though, was up till 630 in the a.m. sluggin loudmouth soup. Today I am going to catch up on nap's business for the bands, and a few other things. Making a big lasagna or however it's spelled, this way I don't have to cook all week long again. Grape and Wine festival in St. Catharines next weekend, think I am going to go for Friday night and or Saturday. Big cookout/party the day after and hopefully I get Monday off from work, though it probably won't be paid. (insert cheap boss joke/comment here) Guess I'll have to sell some extra crack that week, lol. Also found an old roommate on facebook a few days ago, been forever since I have talked to her, pretty cool chick, and the cat she was dating at the time was hip too. Would like to have a beer with her and swap dating horror stories.

Although this Grape and Wine festival should be a good time, I could use a couple days away and the chick I am going with is pretty cool to hang out with. I used to date her cokeslut of a sister, whom I lovingly refer to as Cokey the Wunderlush. Not a word of truth or moment of sobriety from this ragdoll, but i was in a shitty spot and it worked for a short while till I sobered up and smartened up (or so I thought, hahaha) and continued to hack my way through the briar patch of psycho bitches. For those of you who don't know me I am about 5'7" pale as casper and weigh in at about 165 lbs. This info comes in handy in about three sentences. I end up talking to Cokey's sister by accident because she lost her phone and was using her sisters. Her sister got pissed that Cokey was using her phone, but we ended up chatting and swapping stories about her sisters lies and drug binges. Find out she was married (common law) and a college dropout, not having the 4 degrees she talked about every ten minutes. I also find out that according to Cokey, I am a 6'8" hulking black weightlifter and former Marine that stalked her and kidnapped her and raped her in a hotel. I am a Marine, but not too much else of any of the others. Funny that I was supposedly stalking her even though I had blocked her on everything I could, moved and changed my phone number to get away from her and she found me a year or so later and wanted to hang out. Her sister had the texts of her bugging me so she knew I wasn't some weird stalker. We ended up going out one night and drank enough booze to sail a ship on and I ripped my favourite jeans hopping over a fence at 4am because it seemed like a really good idea. Didn't spill my beer though! And, we got some fresh flowers from the park for her mom that was sick. So next weekend should be fun, another busy week coming up, I'll hope something cool or funny happens, I'll keep you posted. Enjoy the weather if it's nice where you are and I'll post the touring schedule when I get the official one. If I'm going to be in your town, maybe we can grab a beer at the show! We are touring with Flaw starting in November.
Keep on rocking,
Kris

3 comments:

  1. You're definitely not going to be in my town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, if you tell girls that you're touring with your band for two months you're bound to nail a single girl at some point. what happened to the girl you were making supper for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I'm a married-man magnet. I totally get where you're coming from. And seriously, "shag like a bantha in heat" just made me laugh out loud in my office. Now it's been confirmed that I'm not actually doing any work. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete