Monday, March 1, 2010

alcohol abuse or proactive anxiety prevention part 3. READ PART'S 1 AND 2 FIRST



This is a pic of my bassist and I from the photo shoot, thought it was cool.


Onto to random jive, this should be easier than a retarded stripper with amnesia, I have notes;)

I have been wondering why it is that children, more often the women folk, seem to be hitting puberty earlier with every generation. Rather than blame the government for the food additives and shit like that, the first place I went was to wonder if it could ever get so bad that if you fucked your wife while she was pregnant if the kid could be born pregnant. I header a story that supposedly came from ABC that a woman that had a fucked up jive slice and could't shag or something like that, swallowed a load, and then sometime later was stabbed in the stomach and somehow the boys got into her shit and knocked her up due to the knife wound and what it did. This world is as fucked up as the people in it.

The Large Hadron Collider is about to do some wicked shit and I am pumped! I hope it disproves the existence of god once and for all, then maybe the wars can stop. Or... it may create a black hole or something even worse that wipes out humanity or the entire to the known and unknown in the blink of an eye. I say fire it up, I don't think they would do it if they thought it really would destroy the entire universe.

I heard on the news that Maryland was considering outlawing the marrying of first cousins. Now I support gay marriage, if they want to have the rights hetero's do, they should be entitled to them, cause they get all the bad shit too, divorce, in-laws, etc... Now I may sound dualistic or even hypocritical by saying this, but NO FUCKING SHIT!!! You don't marry a first cousin you retarded redneck fuck! Inbreeding is not cool, the kids suffer, and I am not down with people suffering from the stupidity of others when they have no say in the matter. Maybe it's just cause the only cousins I have met are ugly... Someone compared these two thing, but I think they are two separate issues. You don't get to choose your sexuality (unless your hammered, haha!) You can choose whether or not you are going to make a window licker kid in some aspects, like fucking your close blood relatives, that can be avoided.

This next section is for the fairer sex, I overheard a chick on break at school tonight freaking out cause she liked some dude. They are not dating, but she is pissed cause he fucked some broad and he should know that she likes him. It took a lot not to walk over to her and explain the world to her, but she is still young with hopes and dream so I let her go. Lesson #1. If we aren't dating you we will fuck whoever we damn well please unless there is some agreement in place that specifically denies that kind of action, and it won't happen without you putting out. Do not ever give a guy shit for shagging some chick cause you like him but won't ask him out or won't date him, your fault and your problem. If he broke the rules or you are together and he fucks around, cut his balls off and teach him a lesson, then punch the other cunt right in the ovaries, chicks always know that a guy is cheating, guys sometimes don't, whether due to their own purposeful ignorance, or being lied to. Guys are too dumb and vocal about shit, most chicks I know are much more secretive and cunning when it comes down to it, it really is a surprise that women don't rule the world. They probably do, but just let guys thunk they are in charge half the time, hahaha!

I was kind of watching tv the other night, not really paying attention cause I was reading the news online, but I thought I saw a suckers jam commercial that seemed to imply that the kid(s) in the commercial knew how to read because they ate this product. Are you fucking kidding me?! I think advertising and marketing people should be placed in a burlap sack after being skinned and thrown into a vat of salt water while people stand around and piss on them.

I tried the Google Buzz thing, what a waste, aside from being a major invasion of privacy, it was just dumb, I turned it off and urger you all to do the same if you have a Gmail account. I love Gmail and use a lot of it's jive, my phone is fully integrated with Google and it rocks, but the buzz thing just sucks, I hate facebook and myspace enough, this is just the worst thing ever. And this is for Spanky, if she is reading, what the FUCK is linkedin? You sent me the invite and I accepted and did some of the preliminary shit for it, but I have no clue what it is and what purpose it serves, hope it helped you by accepting, but please give me a bit of info on that whole thing.

Tammy and Red, hope I didn't wig you out or creep you out with my texts on Saturday, was in a real fucked up place, and I tried talking to a couple buddies who tried to make a joke out of it so I was just looking for soon to yak at for a bit. I was on the beer and not in the best of places.
The band is starting to piss me off royally. One thing is said at practice or decided, and then off the record during the week, shit goes down and deals get made with two of the three, or things get said that the third shouldn't hear and it is getting annoying. Either you are in or out and in for a certain purpose, no reason to grand stand or talk shit. With the funk I have been in since November, I really am about ready to tell them all what they can do about it, but then again I just spent about 2000 on making my drums sound better for being in a metal band and upgrading gear and still have more to go next time I get an infusion of cash, I hope I am not wasting my time and effort. I worry about money and touring and losing my apartment and job like the rest of them, even though they both live at home. They pay their share of the bills, but when push comes to shove, I will be the only one homeless, jobless, and carless after tour.

My lease ends in April, I have a place picked out I want to live, just need a roommate to do it. I don;t make enough to live on my own in a place I would be ok with moving into. The band talked about getting a house or at least one of them getting a place with me, but one wants to live in the party section of town with no free or included parking and far from everything I want to be close to, and the other wants to live in an area on the other side of the city I don't want to be in. Then there is the line of thinking that if I choose one, the other will be pissed, but they probably both will be if I go somewhere else, but I have had the best experiences with total strangers and women for roommates. Women are a little more clean/tidy and better with bills and strangers are on time. With friends people always try to let stuff slide and think it is ok to be late or be short on cash, the world doesn't work that way baby. Long story short, I need a roommate for May 1st, currently looking.

Ok, this has been enough shit, probably could have gone into more detail in some things and this self correcting type has probably fucked me more than it has helped, but here it is, the last bit of my life splayed open for you, my loyal fans, hahaha! I am going to make a better effort at this and to start reading your blogs again, just short in time, work and school and two bands aside from trying to make the gf feel like she matters cause she does and I like being with her more than I like being without her and that is as mushy as I am going to get about it, if she reads this she knows it's about the best compliment I can give her and her opinion s the one that matters on this issue, but if she doesn't think it is good enough, sorry.

Have a safe week all, have some fun, don't die and I will try to get to your stories and tales and let you know what I think of them, just may take a while.

The bitter (and possibly depressed, anxiety ridden, obsessive compulsory, alcoholic, and just plain f'd) Jarhead
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment