Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm going straight to hell... if it exists :)













Ok... So as long as I am disappointing and pissing off everyone I know I might as well look like a jerk in the eyes of people I do not know as well! Truth be told, I haven't made up my mind entirely on this, but I have a rather odd question to ask...

Why are we required to feel pity for disabled and mentally fuckedupterized people when they participate in activities and do a terrible job by the standards given? Is it for TV ratings? Is it just because some people get off on making us feel like shit? Should we be gloriously happy that we come close to being "normally abled"? Society attempts to hold them to the standards of the majority when the commit a crime, they have to prove that their mental status does not allow them to function as the majority does. On the other hand, they can work at Wal-Mart, show up late, not do their job, and say anything that they want to and you can't complain because of their mental facility. I know there is an entire ethical debate about how to deal with any group of people on a society, to protect the rights of individuals, but also forward the society as a whole, but I am sick to fucking death of everyone and every stupid sub group you can invent wanting it both ways.

I know a couple of women who are big into the women's lib movement. I personally think that the time of a single income family are long gone and I would never date or (ugh) marry some chick that didn't have any aspiration to have a job. However, I hung out with one such woman who gave me all kinds of shit when I didn't hold a door open for her because I didn't want to offend her, then she called me an unchivalrous bastard. Next time we hung out I held the door, and she yelled at me again! "I don't need some man to hold a door for me, I can do it myself!" Well fuck you bitch! I can treat you like you should be treated, (as an equal human being capable of 95% of the shit I can do, cause I can't have a kid or bleed for a week without dying) or I can act like some 1950's asshole and buy you a vacuum for your birthday. I would never do that, but you get my point.

One brief political thingy that falls roughly into the discussion... How is it that this cat makes a couple thousand you tube video's calling for death and destruction to reign down upon all kinds of political people is allowed UNTIL he takes aim at a Republican? The past couple weeks have been full of all kinds of shit storms and death threats to families and political cats. The only one to be arrested for anything less than physical assault is this guy once he finally makes an video about a Republican. We were branded as unpatriotic and called terrorists by the right when we opposed the Iraq war. Whenever we disagreed with Bush, we were worried about being attacked for being un-American. Now when people complain about the President and threaten him and twitter how they would shoot him if they had the chance, it is free speech and they are heralded as heroes. Seems a little lopsided to me. I support free speech, hell I was one of those assholes sitting in the desert in 2003 that didn't figure out it was bullshit until I was home for a couple months, I support a lot of what our military does and is supposed to stand for. (at least the Marines :) ) If you don't like the government, go fucking vote bitches. I swear to anything you hold holy, the next hippie I hear whine about the way the government runs after telling me they don't vote is going to be gutted like a fish with a dull rusty spoon in a very cold place... possibly with piranha's. Things are not bad enough to resort to plotting to kill police officers or threatening congress persons' families with fucking snipers. Enough people didn't like the way Bush and the right were running things so they voted in the left across the board, if you don't like it now, go vote other people in. In theory, this is a democracy, not every swinging dick (not sexist, I mean everyone, just like the term) is going to be thrilled about every decision made on government.

Enough politics, I would like to head along a different line so I guess I might as well give a brief update on the whole me thing, since it is my blog I am going to talk about myself a little bit :p

The V.A. thing isn't going so well, I received some work safety glasses and a scrip I took for regular ones as well, I will post a pic with them in the next entry. I finally settled in with a shrink (some kind of behavioral social worker) who is supposed to be my main cat. I will only see him once every other month it seems so I fail to see the point, but he is supposed to be sending me to a psychiatrist for a scrip to deal with me "severe anxiety, depression, and OCD" as well as to get me to stop smoking. Dude, the doctor even told me not to stop smoking yet because I would become too much of an asshole until I was dealt with by the shrink, thanks for that little "pick me up"! They also put me on blood pressure meeds although they think that is mostly due to genetics and stress, but how stressed can I be when I am trying to work full time, go to school, be in two bands, find a place to live, not alienate my girlfriend, pay my bills, worry that I may be crazy by medical standards, and worry about the zombie apocalypse?

The band is the band, been almost a year now, so the drama shit is starting to come out, fuck me. Sometimes it is so goddamned annoying I would rather nail my dick to a burning building. The double talk and bullshit is enough to drive you mad. The cover band will kick back into gear next month so that will be nice, that one is a good and fun time still. I haven't managed to drive the girlfriend away yet, I know! I'm as surprised as you are! I do question the sanity of someone who live in the vicious hell hole of a 9 month sunless winter in Buffalo, NY, and is about as pale as Casper would be if he were a vampire with Aids in addition to being a ghost when they go tanning in Vegas with no sunscreen.

I shall close for now, tried to make it short and coherent, but I failed again, I should take a couple of writing classes to help me out with this crap. Haver a fun and safe week everyone, remember that Atheist people are just as moral if not more then the churchy folk. Have fun remembering the zombie cannibal this Sunday by colouring eggs and dressing like rabbits and eating butter shaped like a lamb. Don't get arrested, but come close so I get some good stories back!

Cheers,
Moriartty

1 comment:

  1. Ok, political stuff aside, it appears I've missed out on a lot of your life as of late. Wtf? What did I miss?

    ReplyDelete